HR Business Partner
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team. The HR Business Partner position is responsible for aligning business objectives and People strategy in our Chicago, Toronto and London offices. The position serves as a consultant and partner to management on people related topics.
Communicating needs proactively with our HR team and business leaders, the HR Business Partner seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to business leaders and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Proven experience as HR business partner, HR generalist or similar related field (5+ years)
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership
- Education: University degree in management, psychology or related field
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program