HR Business Partner
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to join our growing team!
As an HR Business Partner, you are a critical problem solver and a trusted coach. You easily build credibility with all levels of an organization. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and you not only come up with an effective approach to tackle them, you execute the solutions while developing others around you. You elevate managers because they are the connection to an engaged organization and awesome employee experience.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Snapsheet is seeking an experienced HRBP to support business leaders and help increase effectiveness of the Operations function. The role will support our Operations teams comprised of onsite and remote team members. This is an exciting time to help strategically shape this critical team as they continue to evolve and Snapsheet continues to grow exponentially. You will have frontline access to leaders and their teams to guide, partner and support them on their journey. You’ll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, performance management, career paths, learning and development, diversity & inclusion and change management. This is balanced with the day-to-day coaching and issue resolution that involve employees, managers and executives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with leadership to support our Operations functions and execute key HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Career Pathing) and best practices for approximately 250 onsite and remote employees.
- Provide business partnering on people-related strategy and execution using insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions.
- Coach and advise managers on employee related issues and needs; work with them to manage and resolve performance and employee relations issues.
- Support employees by being a resource in everything Snapsheet- benefits, policies and procedures.
- Ensure employee engagement within teams by creating action plans and driving accountability with leaders, featuring touchpoints, rewards, recognition, and performance optimization.
- Provide expertise in: organizational design, performance management, coaching, learning and development, data analysis and employee relations.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5+ years’ generalist or partnering experience.
- Previous experience in Human Resources for fast-growth company.
- Superior communication skills – convey confidence, empathy and trust to build effective relationships; able to engage with front line employees as well as senior leaders on a strategic and operational level.
- Strong influencing skills to motivate action and drive collaboration.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment.
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical skills that identify root causes, understand trends, develop recommendations and hold partners accountable to own and deliver.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels.
- Voice of experience as well as understanding of organizational development
- Desire to join a growing team while having an impact on the future of the company.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress code
- All of Snapsheet’s perks: unlimited PTO policy, onsite gym, happy hours every Friday, 401k matching, wellness benefits and more!