Head of HR
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Head of HR to join our team. This is a senior position which is responsible for aligning business objectives and People strategy in our client-facing offices in Chicago, Toronto and London. The position serves as a consultant and strategic partner directly contributing in achieving company goals, including growing client-facing team from 70 to 170 people in three years.
- Provides HR expertise and implements the following HR programs such as talent acquisition, talent management, coaching, learning and development, compensation, benefits and rewards, and employee relations, etc.
- Proactively identifies people related needs and challenges; coaches leaders on how to resolve various complex people related matters.
- Collaborates with Chicago, Toronto and London office business leaders and employees, ensuring support and daily guidance on people related agenda.
- Proven experience as Head of HR, Director of HR or other related field (10+ years).
- General competencies: result-driven, focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership.
- Education: University degree in management, psychology or related field.
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen