Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As a member of the People team, you will be responsible for providing personalized guidance, support, and solutions on a variety of People related topics. You will coach, guide, execute, and follow up on investigations, and will help create proactive/preventative methods of working within various topics.
If you believe in upholding a high level of integrity, being empathic, provide timely responses, sharing knowledge and experiences, and balancing individual needs with Amount’s philosophy, values, and available resources, this is the role for you!
What you might own at Amount:
- Support various business units with; handling co-worker relations conflict, answering employee and manager questions related to HR policies and procedures, advising on performance management issues, and leading minor investigations with support from senior management
- Identify opportunities to improve policies by connecting the dots across multiple experiences
- Identify and propose solutions to correct inconsistent HR policies and gaps
- Summarize and analyze data to provide senior level reporting, trends, and recommendations
- Facilitate offboarding and exiting processes for departing employees
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- You have at least 1-2 years of employee relations
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks while balancing efficiency with quality
- You can manage complex and confidential investigations
- You have strong influencing, coaching, and facilitation skills
- You are interpersonal, value teamwork, and encourage & enable collaboration
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.