Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Lead
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Assist in fostering and sustaining a clear organizational commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI);
- Develop, recommend and help implement proactive plans. Update and assess achievement against plan as appropriate.
- Collect DEI data such as hiring and career progression and assess against goals. Communicate and report on goal achievement, as appropriate.
- Lead efforts around DEI awareness training. Recommend resources and creative approaches.
- Recommend ongoing learning and development programming and content that are in support of the DEI plans.
- Identify effective resources and tools for diverse recruitment opportunities. Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to maximize these resources.
- Play lead role on the DEI committee, helping to ensure the committee is focused on the right priorities and executing against plans. Help to ensure the committee represents a cross-section of the organization and is productive.
- Engage with the local DEI community and proactively network.
- Recommend speakers and events that would be engaging and meaningful to the company’s DEI initiatives and interests.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to build out and implement a successful college recruitment program that has DEI focus.
- Build relationships with relevant contacts at schools and Universities.
- Work with the People team to ensure a successful internship program.
- Ensure all company locations have access to and participate in the DEI plans and activities.
- Source and recruit candidates for open roles, as needed and appropriate.
What You Will Need:
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of experience developing and monitoring initiatives around diversity, equality, inclusion or related work
- A minimum of 2 years in a recruiter role with knowledge of sourcing candidates across a variety of roles
- Proven track record of building out and implementing dynamic DEI plans for scaling organizations
- Strong local network and knowledge of the DEI community
- Ability to meaningfully engage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with diverse groups across multiple teams
- Experience in guiding the analysis of data for continuous improvement
- Experience coordinating and delivering professional development for a variety of internal stakeholders
- Confident, clear and impactful presenter
- Lack of bias and positive intent. Balanced judgement
- Passion and urgency around DEI
- Thoughtful, critical and creative thinker
- Some experience building out or being a part of college recruitment
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!