Director, Talent Acquisition
Are you a Talent Acquisition Leader that's excited about working in a fast-paced and collaborative eCommerce environment?
We are looking for an energetic, recruiting leader to drive the company's corporate recruitment approach aligned with our strategic business objectives. The Director, Talent Acquisition is also responsible for streamlining processes in order to build capabilities, testing and optimizing new candidate sources and growing the recruitment team to support company growth. If you are looking for an opportunity to have strategic impact and play an integral role in an organizational transformation, this could be the opportunity for you!
What you will contribute:
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of recruiters to meet organizational hiring needs
- Partner with key leaders and business partners to make strategic recommendations and support leadership teams with hiring decisions
- Analyze key metrics related to recruitment strategies and create accompanying scorecards/dashboards
- Identify industry trends and areas of opportunity to implement strategies that will attract, hire and source the best internal and external talent while focusing on candidate experience
- Recruit on Executive level positions on an as-needed basis
- Develop and implement employer branding strategy to define FTD as an employer of choice through social media platforms on a consistent internal and external basis
- Implement and leverage software and technology to streamline processes and adapt to ever-changing environment to contribute to overall success of organization
What we offer:
- An environment of positive change--where you can truly make a difference
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of an HR team that encourages out-of-the-box thinking and autonomy
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed, casual work environment.
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
What we seek:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent with 5+ years related recruiting experience.
- MBA or related graduate level degree strongly preferred but not required
- 5+ years recruiting management experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong partnerships with leaders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical & project management skills.
- Ability to manage a recruiting budget.
- Strong working knowledge of current employment & benefits laws.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion & good judgment.
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. Our diversified portfolio of brands includes the following trademarks: Interflora, ProFlowers®, Shari's Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
FTD’s mission is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. We strive to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.