PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
This person will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management with candidates. He or she will source and recruit passive and active candidates to build a pipeline of talent for open positions as well as future open positions across the business. You must be unafraid to apply creative approaches to recruiting. You will be working with hiring managers, VPs and C-level executives to discuss trends in the market. The ideal candidate must be able to roll with the changes of a fast growing technology company and enjoy change. You must have a sense of humor; we love to laugh. This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
1) Identify and cultivate relationships with candidates; build & maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and upcoming positions.
- Perform advanced search techniques to source candidates by job boards, internal ATS, referrals, networking events, career fairs, etc.
- Think outside of the box to generate creative ways to attract exceptional technology talent to PowerReviews
- Participate in assessing candidate skills through interviews
2) Devise recruiting strategies to build and enhance PowerReviews’ talent for the Chicago teams.
- Devise creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to secure high caliber candidates both directly and indirectly
- Keep up to date with the overall business strategy and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing
- Remain on the cutting edge of emerging recruiting trends in the technology space. Adjust current resourcing strategies as appropriate to increase attraction for PowerReviews
- Build employer brand awareness in the market. Attend external networking events to build brand awareness and recruit talent
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of top-notch candidates
- Partner Sr. HR Business Partner to manage the internship program
3) Effective management of PowerReviews recruitment process for positions.
- Effectively source, screen, interview, and hire candidates for positions ranging from entry level to senior level positions at PowerReviews
- Tracking of recruitment metrics on an ongoing basis. Ability to report on metrics and speak to what the metrics are telling us
- Challenge existing process, but build on current practices where appropriate
- Manage Greenhouse applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Manage PowerReviews careers website for assigned positions; make changes where appropriate
- Manage and negotiate best rates with external job posting sites
- Manage third party suppliers of recruitment (agencies, headhunters, and consultants) including relationship building and contract negotiation. Determine when appropriate to reach out to third-party suppliers to fill key permanent positions and temporary assignments
4) Function as a talent acquisition business partner to meet company objectives
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand business requirements, talent opportunities, and future needs
- Work with Chief People Officer and Corporate Recruiter and the business to undertake proactive resourcing planning
- Work closely with hiring managers to write appropriate and effective job descriptions
- Build relationships with key managers to input into recruitment strategies
- Partner with Chief People Officer and Corporate Recruiter to define external and internal equity for new positions; report emerging trends as it relates to rewards and attraction of candidates and retention of employees
5) Coordinate logistics of the hiring process to ensure the most efficient and scalable process is utilized
- Track and build feedback documentation for hiring managers on all candidates
- Coordinate with both internal parties and candidates to quickly schedule interviews with a keen attention to detail
- Assist with the coordination of post-interview “roundtables” for the debriefing on candidates
- Post positions on external job boards
- Generate offer letters and run background screens
6) Devise sourcing strategies to build and enhance PowerReviews’ talent; build & maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and upcoming positions.
- Perform advanced search techniques to source candidates by job boards, internal database, Boolean & x-ray search, social media, referrals, networking events, career fairs, etc.
- Think outside of the box to generate creative ways to attract exceptional talent to PowerReviews
- Act as a go-to competitive landscape expert
- Work subsequently with the Recruiting team to ensure the pipeline is full of qualified candidates for all current and future requisitions
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably within a technology company
- Experience recruiting for a variety of non-technical and technical roles such as sales, client success, software engineers, QA, and data roles a plus
- Experience working for a SaaS company preferred, but not required
- Must have the flexibility to go where the needs are in the business. Experience at a high-growth, fast-paced company strongly preferred.
- Must have a track record of actively tracking recruiting metrics, interpreting their meanings, and planning around their results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in a fast-paced environment while being flexible and adaptable
- Eagerness to have fun, learn, lead, and create an awesome recruiting experience: Bring your whole self to work
- Expert communication skills-- verbal and written
- Multi-tasking guru
- Proven track record of achievement in permanent placements
- Ability to travel 10%
- Ability to attend networking events outside of normal working hours