HR Business Partner
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We are looking for a an HR Business Partner to support all things people! You will own the development of talent strategies across all business lines, coach and develop both leadership and individual contributors, and handle all operational tasks related to benefits and payroll. This role reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Develop and implement best practices for retention, benefits, record management, succession planning, on-boarding, employee relations and compliance
- Create, implement, and measure ongoing effectiveness of performance management process.
- Oversee new hire onboarding
- Own payroll management and benefit administration while implementing best practices for scalability
- Lead employee relations, respond to employee concerns and conduct investigations, as needed.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of experience within Human Resources
- SHRM or PHR certification, preferred
- Experience with BambooHR and ADP, a plus
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Working knowledge of labor laws and regulation, including California
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines