Head of Product Design
Keeper Security was founded in 2011 and is now the world's leading cyber security software company for protecting passwords, private information and any digital asset you need completely secure.
Keeper is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for energized people to help us transform how the world protects passwords and other sensitive digital information. Today, Keeper Security helps millions of consumers and thousands of businesses in over 100 countries to substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach and cyber security threats. We get those results with our military grade best-in-class technology and our dedicated team that is passionate about creating, marketing and selling the best products in our industry.
We are looking for a Head of Product Design
As the Head of Product Design, you will lead, develop, and collaborate with a team of talented visual and UX designers. You will also work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Support for seamless input, deployment and feedback. This is a vital role in revolutionizing our customer experience as we rapidly scale the company. You’ll report directly to the CEO and co-founder to create modern, elegant, intuitive and consistent designs across our platform-wide and device-wide product line. You will also be instrumental in the creation of all design assets for future products.
You’re right for this role if you:
- Have an obsession for creating a compelling customer experience and are in sync with the voice of customers, understand their needs, and how they consume content.
- Have proven experience communicating a customer’s journey through personas, user scenarios, stories, gamification, storyboards and wireframes.
- Have strong people management and organization skills
- Have deep visual design skills used to refine a digital product for impactful subscription and eCommerce results.
- Are successful collaborating at the C-Suite level and developing great people and teams.
- Are successful interacting with software engineers with a goal of producing a balance of great design and great code.
- Are experienced using data and analytics to influence design and have have launched impactful products from concept to delivery.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are biased toward intuitive design and execution.
- Are looking for a full-time position in Chicago, IL (West-Loop)
- At least 10 years professional experience in the design of software applications, software architecture, designing consumer and business websites and/or applications.
- 5 years experience leading and developing people + teams.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Interactive Design, User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with C-Suite and Technology leaders.
- Experience designing interfaces for mobile, desktop and web applications.
- Experience with Apple’s HIG and Google’s UI guidelines.
- Exceptional communication skills
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven and organized
Keeper offers competitive compensation packages with great benefits, a positive culture and a work environment that rewards creativity, positive energy, collaboration, loyalty and results.
The is a full-time position in our Chicago (West Loop) office.