Snapsheet is currently searching for a bright, high-energy Staff Accountant to join the team! Problem-solvers, self-directors and bold thinkers are required. You are expected to quickly learn the technologies, strategies, and analytical techniques that will enable you to drive the continued success of the Accounting Team.
What You'll Do Here:
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions
- Perform month-end close tasks and prepare financial statement analysis.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review and analyze general ledger transactions and accounts
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization within the functional area.
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years professional accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize complex business issues and prepare relevant analysis
- Know your way around Excel
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously and handle multiple demands from multiple people
- Strong operational focus and aim to improve processes and find value-added solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all levels
- Ability to pitch in and work overtime when needed
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- Experience with Intacct accounting software
- SaaS and service industry experience