Sr Lead, Accounting
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Join our fast paced US Information Services Accounting, Reporting and Consolidations team. Responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports and consolidated financial statements.
- Lead, train, and develop professional and hourly accounting associates.
- 4-6 years of professional accounting experience.
- Understanding of complex accounting principles and close processes.
- Transaction experience including acquisitions and integration.
- Experience using an ERP accounting system and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
We’d Love to See:
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion is a plus
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist with month end closing including reviewing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Create efficiency of accounting and reporting by streamlining manual processes
- Assist in the documentation of procedures and controls including narratives and flowcharts necessary for SOX compliance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.