Sr. Financial Analyst
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by over of businesses in 10+ countries. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. Our working environment is set up for employees to learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, have an impact on our business, and be the best version of themselves.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the COO and have the ability to help shape company decisions and directions by providing financial insights to the leadership team as well as the board of directors. We do not currently have a CFO, so this position will be the senior financial expert on the team and have access and exposure to every aspect of the business.
What you will contribute:
- Analyze business performance through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Create and track financial and operational performance metrics
- Develop, prepare, analyze and draw insights from management, operational and financial reporting used to drive decision making
- Seek to enhance analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater understanding of business economics
- Prepare financial models and presentations for executive team and board of directors
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and ownership over month-end close
- Automate manual processes by working with developers and business stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Advanced MS Office skills – particularly Excel
- Certification or progress toward CPA or CFA is a plus, but not required
- At least 3 years financial management and budget management experience
- Solid understanding of financial statements and financial accounting concepts
- Experience in a fast paced, client service environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A Contributor. You find joy and satisfactions from making a contribution.
- Challenge Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Extremely detail-oriented – you believe in getting things right and are not comfortable attaching your name to anything less.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of standard financial / accounting procedures, GAAP concepts and principles, accounting procedures and internal controls
- Strong sense of urgency to get things done without someone looking over your shoulder.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- An environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- An environment with no limits to what you can learn and contribute
- Excellent healthcare benefits that are built for both individuals and families + 100% company contribution for Health, Dental and Vision
- Your own MacBookPro, Sonos in the Office, and access to cutting-edge technology
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Formal and informal career development, including frequent Lunch and Learns
- Transparent environment; all team members have access to company performance information and leadership team
- Well stocked kitchen with healthy snacks
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Take your coworker to lunch
- Continuous learning with unlimited books on Kindle
- Dog friendly office