Sr. Financial Analyst-Product & Technology
The Sr. Financial Analyst will support the Sr. Manager of FP&A with budgeting, forecasting, long range planning, monthly variance analysis, dashboarding, and providing superior internal client service to several cross functional organizations at Ensono. This position will partner with other FP&A counterparts, Accounting, and several G&A and Technology groups to drive execution of the Company’s goals and build a strong ownership of the P&L across key stakeholders.
- Leverage reports from financial systems (Workday) to report on actual results and compare versus budget and forecast
- Work with Accounting and cross functional business partners to understand drivers of variance and re-forecast as necessary.
- Develop and implement a higher level of automation into regular reports and processes and drive the use of dashboards to deliver key results and metrics for actionability by business partners
- Build strong relationships and build the financial acumen of internal business partners
- Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies throughout the organization
- Seek opportunities to build FP&A and accounting expertise as well as knowledge of the IT outsourcing industry
- Independently analyze financial data, draw conclusions, and present recommendations to management within areas of responsibility
- Coordinate the annual budget process, quarterly rolling forecast cycles, and monthly business reviews with key stakeholders
- Act as a steward of the Company and drive for accurate reporting at GL, cost center, product, and reporting entity levels
- Minimum of 6-8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated expertise in use of Excel/Powerpoint and financial reporting tools
- Ability to derive insights and handle ambiguity or problems where limited/incomplete data is available
- Ability to develop clear models to represent complex financial situations and summarize key ideas to both financial and non-financial counterparts
- Ability work with counterparts globally, including occasional early or late phone calls to accommodate stakeholders in other regions (primarily UK and India)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA preferred
- Detailed knowledge of FP&A processes for a global IT/technology company
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.