Shared Services Administrator II
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Working closely with the sales and operations team, you will enter and maintain pricing structures, customer data, and sales information, in the billing system.
- Assist with system automation, testing and supporting acquisition integration.
- Investigate billing issues as they arise and drive them to resolution to ensure we provide accurate and timely billing.
- Work collaboratively with staff, training them on the use and approach to billing using our systems, and provide alternate solutions to help them bill their customers in accordance to company policies.
What we'd love to see:
- 3-5 years of data entry experience, preferably in a billing function.
- Experience interpreting contracts and translating them into billing requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Database Management System & Salesforce is a plus.
- Able to download data from multiple data sources into Excel and create reports for internal use.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in Business or college level accounting courses is preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
- We aim high – and are reaching for new heights every day.
- This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation.
- These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve.
- We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.