Senior Financial Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information to senior leadership and departmental management by effectively turning financial data into insightful and actionable business intelligence.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!
- Work with leadership to validate trends and incorporate updated assumptions into the detailed monthly Outlook
- Provide information and journal entries as part of the monthly close cycle
- Variance analysis of monthly results vs. prior year, budget, forecast and monthly outlook; month by month trends, etc.
- Develop efficient, effective operating reports on key drivers of business and company performance
- Analyze financial data, draw conclusions and present recommendations on decisions and actions
- Update and provide improvements to financial models
- Prepare Board materials, as necessary, working with leadership
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvement recommendations
- B.S. in Business (Finance, Accounting)
- CPA or MBA a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of accounting and financial theory
- Experience with ad hoc analysis, journal entries, monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- General Microsoft Office skills, with strong Excel skills
- Workday and/or Hyperion experience highly desired
- Experience with financial modelling
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Casualty Insurance industry a plus
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities