Senior Financial Analyst
Our finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to own the forecasting and reporting for all of Braviant’s online lending businesses. This is a high impact role at an early stage company responsible for guiding the company to profitability. The right candidate will be an analytical problem solver and clear communicator. You will partner with Senior Leadership to drive new processes and reporting as a hands-on self-starter and creative problem solver. Must be action oriented, at ease interacting with all areas of the business and possess the ability to communicate complex issues.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and be responsible for monthly forecasting and reporting, investor presentations, vetting of new opportunities/strategies, KPI analysis and other ad hoc projects.
- Own and maintain models for all of Braviant’s business, including monthly updates of forecasts and month end analysis of financial results
- Work with other departments such as marketing and analytics to ensure strategies are aligned with the company’s financial goals
- Develop, prepare and analyze weekly/monthly reporting used to drive decision making
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and general capital planning with our debt facilities and other third parties
- Prepare presentations for potential investors and other third parties
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-3 years experience in a corporate finance department, public accounting firm, investment bank or similar role
- Analytical with demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral
- Proven ability to develop relationships across departments as both a leader and a participant
- Experience with financial modeling
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- SQL experience a plus
Braviant Holdings is a leading provider of analytics and technology-driven alternative financing solutions for consumers. We currently operate two brands: Balance Credit and Chorus Credit.
With an office in downtown Chicago, we are growing rapidly and looking for smart, passionate people to help us develop into a market leader in the fast-growing fintech space. Our industry is anticipated to grow up to 10x in the next 10 years. Come join us as we work together to streamline the borrowing process and transform how people access credit online.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k plan with 3% automatic employer contribution
- Professional Development
- Flexible work hours with results-based culture
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Break room stocked with a variety of free snacks
- Team outings and monthly happy hours
- Significant career upside as our business grows