Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The SAP Business Analyst will provide end-user support within the SAP software environment. Employees in this role are responsible for specification and configuration of SAP application enhancements and proactive identification of opportunities to use SAP functionality to better support business processes. Successful candidates will work with project managers, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Application Managers, and information management and business representatives to keep abreast of operational issues and initiatives with a potential SAP impact.
- Applies creativity and technical expertise, along with a solid understanding of business fundamentals, to create analytics solutions to business challenges
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solves complex problems and identifies innovative solutions
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Provides formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned team(s), to ensure timely and effective project execution
- Applies expert knowledge and experience in own discipline, while continuing to acquire and develop higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Total experience: 5+ years
- 4 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP within Finance
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Certification in at least one SAP module
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with SAP ECC ON-premise desired
- Experience with integrations via SAP Cloud Platform desired
- Experience with one or more SAP modules or applications a plus (FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL, FI-FA, MM, SD, PS, Blackline, BPC, Vertex, Paymetric)
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]