FP&A Director (contract)
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 list and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
Showpad is seeking a contract global FP&A Director. As FP&A director you will globally own business finance and take a G&A leadership role for our US offices. You will report directly to the VP Finance (acting as CFO) who is located in Belgium.
- Manage FP&A department with team members in US and EMEA
- G&A leadership role in US. Manage the US office management team and be the liaison for various US finance activities.
- Responsible for budget, reforecast, variable comp plans.
- Own SaaS business metrics reporting (ARR, Churn, ACV, LTV,...).
- Reporting financials to C-level.
- Business partnering with C-level across the globe.
- Key role in fund raise.
- Proven SaaS experience in a finance leadership role.
- Experience in working together with C-level.
- Worked in a global organisation.
- Salesforce knowledge. Netsuite is a plus.
- Experience in a fast growing organisation