Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst
Reports to: Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
Enova is currently searching for a bright, high-energy Financial Analyst to join the team! Problem-solvers, self-directors and bold thinkers are required. You will be able to learn in a diverse technology culture, help build strategies, and use analytical techniques that will drive the continued success of the Finance Team.
What You'll Do Here:
- Develop and analyze forecasted business unit performance through collaboration with key stakeholders and driving the budgeting planning process
- Provide analytical and financial support to functional departments including Operations, Marketing, and Business Development
- Develop, prepare, analyze, and draw insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting used to drive decision making
- Seek to improve analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater understanding of business economics
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required from a top undergraduate program
- Demonstrated history of academic excellence with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Know your way around Excel
- Strong attention to detail
Stuff We Like, But Don't Require:
- 1- 3 years in company finance, public accounting, investment banking, or consulting
- Experience in a larger company’s financial rotational program
- Certification or progress toward CPA or CFA
Our Finance Team:
Enova's Finance Team is responsible for helping the company make the right financial decisions. The team works hand in hand with the business to forecast each brand's financial statements with the goal of providing accurate quarterly and annual guidance to shareholders. We also partner with business leaders to help them work towards maximizing long term returns. We accomplish all of this by working with a broad range of stakeholders and being intricately involved in the business.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome." Ready to join us?
Perks means something different to everyone. Yes, we have snacks and a game room, but we also have summer hours, a sabbatical program, 401k matching and education reimbursement. Most importantly, we like to think of our people as perks too. Isn’t working with innovative colleagues critical to the success in your next job?