“Information for Good is at the forefront of all we do bringing new challenges everyday” – Curt Miller, EVP of Global Strategy and Corporate Development
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced team with high visibility to senior management in the Consumer Interactive segment.
- As part of the team, you will routinely provide reporting on key performance indicators; strategic planning; annual budgeting and forecasting; variance analysis; and predictive models for subscription-based revenue.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 1-3 years of direct experience in a professional accounting or financial analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate a conceptual understanding of accounting and finance principles and apply them to job role duties.
- Must have solid verbal, written and presentation skills, display strong attention to detail, and have the ability to communicate in a clear and concise business appropriate manner with internal and external contacts.
What we’d love to see:
- Experience with Hyperion PeopleSoft or Workforce Planning, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possesses strong analytical skills to interpret wide range of financial information.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, multitask, and manage ad hoc requests. Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually.
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days – you will learn the layout of the Consumer segment, become familiarized with the Hyperion, and able to complete monthly responsibilities including preparation of monthly reports, variance explanations and operational metrics reports.
- Beyond 90 days – In addition to successfully completing the monthly responsibilities, under general supervision, you will be able to effectively update various financial planning models, satisfy ad-hoc reporting requests, and assist in coordination and completion of quarterly/annual operating budget.
- You will coordinate and complete the monthly and quarterly forecasting for the Consumer Services groups.
- Gather necessary financial data needed for proper forecasting and analysis.
- May work across all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans and operating forecasts.
- Perform financial analysis of data reported in the accounting systems and on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis for various processes and operations initiatives.
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Some other reporting tasks and processes are:
- Prepares month-end reports and variance explanations.
- Prepare mid-month and adhoc reports.
- Prepare revenue and cost projections by customer, based on volumes, contracted rates, etc.
- Prepare capital projects projections and process the authorization for expenditures (AFE’s).
- Prepare operational metrics reports.
- Automatize current reports and processes as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.