You are hungry to win, keeping an eye on the ball and limiting all distractions. You know that swinging and missing the ball is far better than just watching an opportunity go by. Learning from missed opportunities, you are always improving your game and aiming to knock it out of the ballpark.
- Handle the collection of overdue debtor balances in the EMEA/AMER regions to ensure optimal cashflow
- Make a high volume of calls daily (40 calls) to ensure prompt payment of accounts
- Work with sales and client services on the status of debtor accounts
- Negotiate timely payment of overdue invoices with clients and resolve complex payment issues/disputes and payment plans
- Strong emphasis on targets and KPI’s
- Reduce debtor collection days
- Account reconciliation
- Investigate and analyze the root cause of client and sales queries
- Investigate unallocated cash receipts against remittance advices, emails, etc
- Follow up on rejected Credit Card / Direct Debit payments
- Ensure timely management and documentation of billing reminders and contact with overdue client accounts
- Prepare daily banking and allocations of receipts
- Resolve client billing queries
- Ad hoc duties
How you will create impact?
This role is crucial in actively running our debt collection and accounts receivable process with our valued clients located across the globe, to drive improvements and optimize the accounts receivable and cash cycle. This includes evaluating client accounts, effectively negotiating and clearly communicating, reporting to the Senior Credit Controller and Finance team headquartered in Sydney.
We'd love to hear from you if.....
- At least 4+ years' experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Knowledgeable of debt collections processes
- Must have extensive experience of working with large Sales team globally
- Proven track record of meeting targets and KPI’s
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office including MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Complex problem solving within the debtor’s process
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong internal and external customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills required to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Working at Ansarada
Ansarada is a founder-led fast growth global SaaS company. Recently raising $24 million in Series A funding, it’s exciting times ahead here and we’re hoping to IPO in the next 12-months.
We’re building out a team of All Stars who aren’t afraid to dive for the ball and really get into the game, and they can be found working in offices around the globe. We know home games are all about the atmosphere created, and this is why we foster an exciting and inclusive environment. We want you to be your best with us, which is why we provide you with all the necessary tools and equipment you need to flourish and to advance your personal growth and development. Not to mention the benefits you’ve come to appreciate from a fast-growing tech company including an onsite gym, wellness program, healthy snacks, and the flexibility required for success.