4C is a global leader in data science and marketing technology with solutions for multi-screen marketing. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on the 4C Insights Affinity Graph™ to identify their most valuable audiences and improve effectiveness across channels. With $1.7+ billion in annualized media spend running through its SaaS platform, 4C offers self-service activation on Apple News, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, NBCUniversal, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social, and video. The company also provides paid, earned, and owned media analytics leveraging its Teletrax™ television monitoring network which detects over 400 million TV asset airings on an annual basis. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 16 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
About the Role:
Be a part of the Chicago Start-up scene! Fast growing startup looking for a motivated individual to fill a critical role on the Global Finance and Accounting Team. This individual wants to learn and take ownership over key processes early in their career.
About the Team:
The Finance team is a fast-paced, dynamic, and global team. This role will partner with team members in four countries to develop new approaches to solving critical problems, improve upon current processes, and push to achieve department goals.
- Support Accounting in efforts to manage Accounts Receivable portfolio
- Report on key Accounts Receivable metrics, including DSO by customer, product, and region
- Support Finance in financial reporting, analysis, and ad hoc projects
- Work across departments to identify, report, document, and implement process improvements
- Recommend and implement new tools to boost efficiency and reporting capabilities
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field – Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Experience using an accounting system
- Detail oriented and organized
- Passion for working in a start-up environment
- Experience with the assessment and improvement of processes
- Prior experience at a start-up (not required)