- This is a full time, exempt position
- The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Meets billing operational standards by applying billing information to customer-service standards, problem solving and identifying billing system improvements.
- Manage and oversee credit card reconciliations and escalations.
- Monitor/Process credit, chargeback, and deposit work order requests in the ONE system.
- Monitor aging items included in specific work order status.
- Complete reports and projects, as assigned, in a timely manner.
- Manage Helpdesk request tickets to ensure timely response time.
- Provide support to the RPA process with testing, documentation and report generation.
- Participate in all UAT functions to ensure updated billing policies are functioning properly.
- Guide employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines – including responsibility for all departmental SOPs.
- Manages all client information, as it will relate to current billing processes – including maintaining all billing documentation and applicable billing matrices for those clients.
- Enter billing invoices into company databases as needed.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Foster a positive team environment.
- Organization/Attention to Detail
- Analytic Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of word processing, database maintenance and a working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous billing experience or management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SMS Assist client billing guidelines.
- No Travel Expected
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.