Echo is seeking an Inside Sales Billing Coordinator in our Sales department. The Inside Sales Billing Coordinator will manage the accounts receivables for a portfolio of accounts, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and reducing the aged receivables.
- Ensure outstanding service by understanding and exceeding client expectations
- Reduce the aged receivables for your portfolio
- Work with sales and clients on issues such as pricing discrepancies, claims issues, and client questions.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management
- Assist team members with their portfolio as needed
- Determine accounts that are uncollectable, recommending they be placed with an outside collection agency
- Answer inbound calls daily and respond to A/R incoming emails
- Process customers credit card and e-check payments
- Collections experience preferred
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- High level of customer service skills
- Can display a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veterans.