Billing Account Analyst
The Company - Paylocity
At Paylocity, our mission is to elevate the profession of Payroll and Human Resources out of the back office and into the boardroom. We do this by providing clients with the same caliber Cloud software solutions found in other critical areas such as Sales, Finance, and Operations. Paylocity combines innovative cloud-based technology with award-winning customer service to provide unparalleled payroll and human capital management solutions nationwide.
Paylocity fosters a can-do, casual, but powerful attitude that puts the client first. They value honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork, and dedication to exceptional customer service, a positive work environment, embracing technology and giving back to the community. Paylocity employees enjoy many advantages and opportunities from working in an open-door and casual environment. They empower you to do your best, take the initiative to make a difference and be open to accept new challenges that may come your way.
The Billing Analyst will report to the Revenue Manager and will be a key member of a growing team. Key responsibilities will include analysis of deferred revenues, audit new company setups, coordinate year end billing process and other billing analysis as needed. This is an analysis-heavy role where the individual will be expected to work independently to fully understand their key areas of responsibility and deliver thoughtful and well-prepared analysis.
- Prepare monthly deferred revenues reconciliation for third party services.
- Manage accounts receivable process.
- Support accounting team with billing analysis as needed.
- Support billing team with audit new company setups as needed.
- Assists with external and Sarbanes Oxley audit activities.
- Performs routine audits to billing systems, collaborates with management to review results.
- Other ad hoc analyses and billing financial modeling upon manager request.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related.
- Public accounting experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of corporate finance experience, exposure to a public company environment a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a high growth environment; aptitude to develop processes beyond their current state; intellectual curiosity.
- Desire to be an active business partner.