Associate, Electronic Trading
Enfusion has immediate openings for an Electronic Trading Associate in our Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will work directly with Front Office teams to implement new trading systems and workflows. By working alongside the Electronic Trading Manager, you will be able to assist in shaping the product strategy and evolve Enfusion’s Order and Executions Management System (OEMS).
Who We Are
Enfusion is global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our five offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Provide clients with consultation on best practices and workflows during implementations
- Engage with external parties to understand business workflows and translate them into software solutions
- Deliver best in class customer solutions offering scalability and business
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within set deadlines
- Provide product demos for internal and external parties to introduce and market new product features and offerings
- Deliver product enhancements and collaborate with the Development team on implementation.
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
- Act as a client escalation point and subject matter expert for any OEMS issues for live clients.
- Constantly evaluate the market (i.e. keep up with industry trends, and ensure compliance with new regulations) and adjust product roadmap priorities accordingly
Who We Need
- 3-4 years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS) or Sell-side product design, development, and deployment.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field An understanding of front to back office workflows for electronically trading workflows, including FIX Protocol and pre-trade compliance standards, across multi-asset financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, IRS, etc.).
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of working at Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!