A/R Administrator III
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
- 3+ years of A/R experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PeopleSoft. Pivot table and Vlookup experience a plus.
- Must have good organizational, oral/written communication skills, detail oriented and works independently.
- You must also exhibit strong analytical skills, at a summary and detailed level, as well as strong time management skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days - familiarize yourself with the Shared Service Policies and Procedures for A/R and Peoplesoft system.
- Beyond 90 days – Provide month-end reporting, point of contact for Shared Services issues, work with outsourced vendor and ensure key metrics are achieved. Provide solutions for A/R issues and investigate any discrepancies with customer accounts.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs that impact cross-functional teams within their department. Assist with implementing new business ventures to ensure A/R policies and procedures align with Transunion’s guidelines.
- Process cash and adjustments as well as investigate misapplication of cash, overpayments, and on account dollars to ensure proper reconciliation.
- Understands overall departmental and business unit goals and how existing programs/products/processes are designed to support these goals.
- Work with shared service accounting team to reconcile cash issues for month-end.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.