Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst position enhances company's cash flow by expediting the processing of funds received via credit card and/or third party payment solutions. They perform a wide variety of cash application, administrative duties and troubleshooting and process improvement. They work closely with other cash applicators, supervisor, and other Accounts Receivable staff as well as with other Donnelley Financial Solutions personnel in fulfilling their responsibilities.
Primary responsibility is to perform the tasks needed to improve the order to cash processes. This includes developing, documenting, coordinating, troubleshooting, process improvement and performing project related tasks. These individuals perform the one off functions that are being eliminated or integrated into DFINs standard processes along with the daily requirements.
- Work with IT, customer, sales, and billers by phone, email or other to research and resolve processing issues.
- Support the Insourcing group with training and daily troubleshooting
- Take action on escalated credit card or cash application issues based on project time frame and daily timelines.
- Process credit card requests and/or applies payments as determined, including evaluating and posting on account cash.
- Monitoring and track improvement
- Audit, evaluate processes and provide feedback/resolution.
- Update customer application instruction log when applicable
- Update customer records as determined
- Create and Update policies and procedures for process improvement
- Performs other related duties and participates on teams and in special projects as assigned
- Associate's degree in business, finance or equivalent experience or prior cash application experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires the ability to apply cash on a timely basis while developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Analytical, technical and organizational skills with emphasis on Excel.
- Understanding of receivables, accounting and cash application technology.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]