Analyst II - Accounting, Reporting and Consolidations
“Information for good is at the forefront of all we do, bringing new challenges everyday” – Curtis Miller, EVP
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- The opportunity to be a key contributor ensuring various accounting activities are completed accurately and timely, and financial information is disseminated to the applicable units in the organization.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast paced Consumer Interactive team responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports and consolidated financial statements.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Understanding of complex accounting principles and close processes
- Experience using an ERP accounting system and advanced MS Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Team oriented mindset
What we’d love to see:
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion
- CPA or CPA candidate
How You’ll Contribute:
- Within the first 90 days candidates will learn the intricacies of theTUCI business and how to support them.
- After 90 days candidates will be able to work on other special projects.
- Assist with month end closing including preparing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Help prepare monthly financial statements.
- Assist in the efficiency of accounting and reporting by streamlining manual processes.
- Participate in accounting topics and transactions, such as Revenue Recognition, Acquisitions.
- Assist with creating and updating SOX documentation.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting as well as other duties as assigned.
- Work on special projects and interact with all levels within the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.