Jellyvision is hiring an Accounting Coordinator
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Account Coordinator to help us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need an Account Coordinator with a knack for accounting and passion for technology to join our team. You will work with the accounting and finance side of the house on a wide variety of projects and play a critical role in managing the finances of one of Chicago’s best tech companies.
What you’ll do
- Generate invoices in a timely manner, within 24 hours of invoice trigger.
- Run weekly accounts receivable reports, updating the team on delinquent accounts.
- Receive payments and manage collections on delinquent invoices.
- Assist in managing our sales database (Salesforce) as it relates to invoices and maintain/troubleshoot invoicing process across platforms.
- Submit supplier request forms as needed.
- Obtain invoice approvals from department manager and enter invoices into
- Print checks, obtain signatures, and mail bill payments, issue wires or electronic check payments as needed.
- Manage auto-payments and enter into Intacct
- Manage expense reporting software (currently, Expensify) and update as needed for new expense accounts.
- Process and track employee reimbursements.
- Reconcile credit card transactions.
- Process check deposits and review banking transactions daily for wire postings.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Maintain digital and paper copies of all A/R and A/P records.
- Assist with annual financial audit
Experience and skills you’ll need
- 1+ years of experience in a related position
- Strong preference for experience with Intacct
- Financial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Business insight
- Effective communication
- Tech savvy
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!