Accounting Analyst II
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re constantly exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of experience in a professional accounting capacity, including financial close process
- Strong analytical, time management and communication skills
- Experience with – A/R and/or Billing support, balance sheet reconciliations, and recording of journals
We’d Love to See:
- CPA certification
- PeopleSoft and/or Blackline experience
- Experience working within a Shared Services reporting team
Impact You'll Make:
- Complete monthly/quarterly financial close for areas within Shared Services (including recording of journals, financial analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations.)Analyze data and prepare financial reports used by management.
- Will have routine interaction with other Finance departments, Sales, and Operations teams.
- Provide consistent and reliable internal customer support.
- Improve processes across Shared Services support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.