Here is your chance to work on world-class games and experiences. We are looking for engaged people who have a passion for amazing games and interactive experiences.
Our first VR title: The Brookhaven Experiment, is a worldwide hit…and we’re just getting started!
Our main studio is located in Chicago, IL in the heart of Fulton Market and close to many great shops and restaurants. We have a competitive benefits package, flexible work schedule, and are based in a very livable and cool city!
The ideal candidate:
· Has worked on open-world games, and is familiar with foliage instancing in Unreal
· Strong technical understanding of environment art needs - tiling textures, streaming volumes, collisions, shader creation, etc.
· Strong lighting and composition skills
· Strong texturing and shader creation skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with game designers
The ideal portfolio:
· Should show both completed environments, as well as individual props
· Demonstrates all aspects of the environment art pipeline – modeling, texturing, scene layout, lighting, etc.
· Has nice breakdowns showing your workflow
· Shows strong aesthetic sensibility throughout
Phosphor Games is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through the application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy. People from all walks of life irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, and disability are encouraged to apply.