BenchPrep is fast growing enterprise SaaS company on a mission to help millions of learners achieve education and workplace success.
BenchPrep is looking for a rockstar sales executive to join our team. You will work closely with the senior management and will have unlimited opportunity to grow with the company. The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for generating revenue above quota with large professional associations and certification bodies. As the individual who represents BenchPrep and drives the revenue, you must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
This is a role within the fastest growing segments at BenchPrep. You are expected to manage the entire sales cycle with a very consultative approach that includes uncovering business pains, articulating ROI and delivering customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital evolution in learning.
- Ownership of the sales cycles from initiation to closing
- Identify opportunities by expanding business through discovery and effective consultative sales process.
- Navigate through institutions to build numerous relationships with key buyers
- Share insights that help prospects properly evaluate different solutions
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients
- Help guide prospective client through the purchasing process
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline
- Manage existing account base; accountable for growth and revenue goals
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual performance
You must match all of the following criteria -
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales or business development experience
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services
- Ability to manage entire sales cycle including needs analysis & proposal development
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 10% performer)
- Proven experience in closing large deals ($100K+) Ability to travel up to 33% of time
Following experience is preferred -
- Experience in professional training/education industry
- Experience in a startup environment
Read Full Job Description