Enterprise Account Manager, New Business
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships with large enterprise organizations and law firms and articulating how kCura's software can add value to their business. The Enterprise Sales Manager works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
• Define and execute sales plans for the territory
• Meet or exceed sales quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory
• Perform product demonstrations
• Manage and expand kCura’s relationship within large Enterprise organizations and law firms of all sizes
• Coordinate resources throughout the entire sales cycle
• Manage and document the details of the sales cycle in Salesforce.com and provide regular updates of your pipeline to sales leadership
• Work with the entire sales team to share ideas and foster an open and collaborative environment
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, and at least five years of quota carrying sales and account management experience (legal technology experience is a plus)
• Consistent overachievement of sales goals
• Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles
• Record of success in generating net new business
• Excellent communication skills
• Curiosity and ability to ask great questions
• Willingness to travel 35% of the time
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.