Workday Integration Developer
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, Web Services, and REST APIs.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Ability to integrate applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST.
We’d love to see:
- Report writing skills in building reports in various types (Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc).
- 3+ years of experience working and building integrations with Workday HCM in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bi-directional Active Directory integrations.
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
- Lead as a technical expert gathering requirements, design, development, testing through deployment.
- Design, build, and test reports in Workday functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, etc.