Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love the sense of accomplishment in launching a new website? Are you a motivated individual who works well independently as well as on a team? Then we want you!
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website and digital marketing provider headquartered in Naperville, Illinois with offices across the United States. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment. At Dealer Inspire, we like to look at current problems and 'rethink' about solutions. We're flexible - we don't write requirements in stone, and things can change regularly. This means rethinking how the solutions work best.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Assisting in the production and development of new client websites. Multiple roles in that process are available.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Development of client websites using our Award-Winning, WordPress based platform.
- Turning Photoshop mockups into functioning sites.
- Working with a team of designers and developers to complete tasks.
- Assisting with support tickets to correct bugs / issues on current sites.
- Working on new feature requests and implementing on current sites.
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS and PHP a plus
- Strong knowledge of WordPress dashboard and custom template design a plus
- Experience with JS, SCSS a big plus
- Any design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc a plus
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.