Unica Architect / VSA
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Works on analysis, design solutions, development and supports application software. Conducts development tasks including technical design, coding with test automation, support, and documentation.
- Actively contributes to the department’s developer community to support technical initiatives and provides input into best practices.
- Maintains highly available systems. Ensures all projects and releases are appropriately tested and risks are mitigated.
- Enhances Operating Model by demonstrating a high level of initiative, ability to work with all levels of management and within a Scrum team as a senior technical leader/developer. Assists with the growth of others on the team within a challenging environment while promoting DFS cultural behaviors and technical proficiencies based on our latest standards and strategies.
- Delivers technology solutions that support our business goals. Partners with management, architects, and product owners to understand requirements, evaluating the features to prepare applications specifications into workable technical solutions.
- Assists with the growth of others on the team within a challenging environment whilepromoting DFS cultural behaviors and technical proficiencies based on our latest standardsand strategies.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience in relevant technical expertise
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!