Test Engineer (API)
higi is a population health enablement company that empowers consumers to measure, track, and act on their health numbers – blood pressure, pulse, weight, BMI, body composition, hydration -- through easily accessed higi self-screening health stations currently found at over 11,000 retail locations.
Healthcare organizations connect to their consumers through higi to activate them in their health and to help them monitor their health data. In turn, healthcare organizations use higi to identify and act on areas of risk, close care gaps, and improve chronic condition management.
By empowering consumer self-management and more effectively connecting consumers to their trusted providers, higi makes it easier for people to be their healthiest while enabling better care at lower cost.
Learn more at https://higi.com
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement?
Accepting applications for Higsters!
higi SH is looking for talented Test Engineer to join the team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. Test Engineer for API and Integration - who will design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions according to the testing acceptance criteria. This position will be responsible for creating manual and automation scripts using different frameworks/ tools for multiple projects.
- Reviewing business and functional requirements in order to produce test plan, test scripts and other testing artifacts
- Participating in sprint grooming/planning sessions to provide test guidance and time estimates
- Identifying dependencies, risks during test execution, creating bugs maintaining traceability and work with developers and scrum team members for quick resolution
- Performing all aspects of verification – functional testing, regression, backend validation (API and Data) and user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Looking for candidates with 5 years of experience in Test.
- Experience identifying the relationship of bugs to software code
- Experience developing test plans, test scripts and test data for UI, Integration and API testing -- previous experience with REST API testing, specifically automation.
- Experience with creating automation scripts in Java, REST Assured and/or Postman, and Cucumber.
- Experience with Agile, CI/CD, JIRA, Zephyr is a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership
- Office Happy hours, ping pong table, pool table, foosball, shuffle board
This is a full-time position that requires a presence in Chicago (no remote workers please) and only for US citizens or Permanent Residents. CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUTERS, PART-TIME APPLICANTS AND RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTING. higi is a EOE.