About Us:Shiftgig was founded on the simple premise that many people want flexible work opportunities that fit into the rest of their lives, so we build technology that is focused on one thing: connecting people who want temporary work right now with businesses who need them.
We’re fulfilling our mission of connecting millions of people with millions of shifts via our mobile apps and platform. Our apps make it easy for businesses to post gigs and for qualified and skilled workers to claim them. Our platform handles shift fulfillment and handles all the messy bits associated with labor management.
We are a tech company in a non-tech space and as such, we have a lot of interesting problems to solve. Our architecture is centered around internal and external APIs with consuming clients being our single page applications and native mobile apps.
About You:You have hands-on experience working in an agile environment. Beyond the required technical ability, we are looking for an individual with a problem-solving attitude, a passion for building awesome stuff and a love of disrupting industries.
You love software development and making neat things to help people in their daily lives and share it with others.
Experience Required but not limited:
- Being able to coach and help other developers
- Fundamental UX concepts and a good feeling for design
- Experience with Webpack or similar module bundlers
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Python, Docker, Vagrant, and Ansible
- Experience with Recompose and Redux-Saga
- Experience working with AWS Technologies
- Experience with Selenium
- Medical/Rx – Enroll or waive coverage, three plan options
- HRA – Health Reimbursement Account
- HSA – set up a Health Savings Account
- Vision Care
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Parking and Transportation
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Virtual Visits via HealthiestYou
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan