Sr DevOps Engineer
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Discover is more than a credit card. At its core, Discover is a software company. Our customers demand products that help them spend smarter and achieve a brighter financial future. These products are built and supported by our software teams. We have fun at work and live these values:
- One customer. The person using the product is who matters.
- Teams get it done. You wont be sitting in a corner on your own – its a collective effort.
- Seek to understand. Listen first, ask why, and then reach a conclusion.
- Progress over perfection. Try new ideas and be comfortable with failing fast.
- No spectators. Expect to tackle tough problems and to challenge the status quo.
Discover is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and proactive DevOps Engineer who will assist in optimizing the development process to enable faster development flow by systematically reducing development cycle time and increasing built-in quality.
In collaboration with our Development, Testing, Architecture and Infrastructure groups, the successful candidate will deliver automated software delivery practices focusing on full automation between the development and production environments.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team which is growing in both size and influence in Discover, and be part of the group which defines future direction for software delivery.
- Work with Scrum Teams to implement OpenShift Container Platfor
- Work with infrastructure teams to implement fully automated environments
- Implement standard automation patterns based on industry best practice
- Provide day to day DevOps support to the Scrum and infrastructure teams
- Maintain and Monitor Openshift Container Platform
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in computer security, engineering, software development, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in computer security, engineering, software development, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!