Sr. Cloud Consultant
Sr. Cloud Consultant
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe is seeking consultants with experience in leading and implementing cloud / IaaS architectures for our Security and Infrastructure Practice. This position requires a candidate with strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for enterprise size companies.
What will you be doing?
* Assessing current state client business processes, gathering and defining business and technology requirements, and re-engineering new business processes, capabilities, and supporting technologies for clients
* Evaluating, recommending, and implementing new business processes and technology that enable and drive client performance
* Working directly with clients and West Monroe Partners’ project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
* Hands on engineering, configuration of cloud infrastructures
* Developing platform and infrastructure strategies
* Applicable projects span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of that 3+ year in an infrastructure architecture role in areas like but not limited to hosting, storage, network, VMware, tools and application platforms
* Hands on implementation experience with any of the following: Azure, AWS, Cloud IaaS / PaaS, O365, Cloud Integration, etc.
* Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.