SR. C++ DEVELOPER - CORE INFRASTRUCTURE
Who We Are
Geneva Trading is a global propriety trading firm founded in 1999 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our continual focus on strategic expansion has allowed us to grow our global operations to include additional offices in New York, Amsterdam, Dublin, and Singapore.
Geneva is a nimble organization focused on our core strengths: risk management, market development, technological innovation, and alpha generation. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry.
Our offices are comprised of collaborative and entrepreneurial teams that seek to capitalize on opportunities in the global market. We pride ourselves on a culture of integrity, trust, passion, and a dedication to personal excellence.
Surround yourself with the best and the brightest, solve complex problems and accelerate your career by becoming a member of our team.
How You Can Make an Impact
- Assist with developing the full stack of infrastructure to support trading operations across global financial markets
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple release cycles daily or even more frequent
- Understand the trade-offs in terms of clock cycles and CPU cache effects and grasp run-time behaviors, serialization, delays and TCP stack optimization
- Collaborate with other to solve complex problems quickly and resourcefully
What You’ll Need
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM-related field of study
- Experience with low-level C++ programming required
- Scripting experience with Python preferred
- High level of competencies in the following areas: TCP stack optimization, low-level performance, cache, profiling, exchange connectivity, etc.
- Experience working in a high-performance low latency financial services environment preferred
- Heavy attention to detail (fastidious) with a broad picture view
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to work as part of a hands-on, performance-driven team
- Iterative development style with a passion for technology
- Continuous desire to improve knowledge base and technical skills
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.