Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We are looking for a SQL Developer to develop MS SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance.
- Collaborate with Developers to build high quality database solutions
- Build database objects to support applications
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions
- Implement and execute tests on database solutions
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Analyze the product to identify performance issues from the database
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Educate team members regarding SQL best practices
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science
- 5 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Proficient understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.