Codifyd is a Chicago-based product content solutions company, providing technology-enabled consulting services and cloud-based software for manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Our solutions increase revenue, improve customer service, enable organizational agility and result in an outstanding online customer experience.
Our exceptionally talented team provides high-end consulting services in the following areas: E-commerce Optimization, Product Content Strategy, Master Data Management (MDM), Product Data Quality and Content Enrichment, Data Governance and Document Management. Our customers include some of the world’s largest online retailers and industrial suppliers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry and innate passion to make an impact.
- Configure, build and unit test STEP components, including data structures, roles, workflows and WebUI
- Draft detailed design documents
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
- Build and unit test data migration components
- Train and mentor colleagues in STEP implementation activities and best practices
- Support integration, system and user acceptance testing
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major