Software Engineering Manager
The Engineering Manager is responsible for cultivating the skills of individuals on his or her team and fostering a healthy, collaborative and team-first environment.
Lead Change and Innovation
Proactively identifies areas for improvement in teams and processes to deliver exceptional results and maintain highly effective, engaged teams.
Support engineering teams by removing obstacles, identifying risks, and facilitating communication. Hold teams accountable and own overall team results. Foster collaboration with other teams and functions
Manage the Client Experience
Focus on delivering exceptional results for internal and external clients. Work closely with stakeholders to maintain a close alignment between engineering projects and client expectations. Keep engineering teams well informed and focused on client expectations.
- Experience building and managing software engineering teams (3+ years)
- Extensive experience developing distributed, enterprise-scale software applications (10+ years)
- Extensive hands-on full-stack experience in system architecture, design patterns, databases, search and service-oriented-architecture (10+ years)
- Strong teambuilding and collaboration skills
- Expertise with .NET, SQL Server and SOA and messaging systems or equivalent
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the related team roles
- Results oriented -- ability to motivate teams and instill accountability
- Ability to drive change and continuous improvement collaboratively with other leaders
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Director of Engineering
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.