Software Engineer In Test
What Will You Be Working On?
Seeking passionate developers with the quality-oriented mindset to join the iManage team as Software Engineers in Test. This position will work on Agile teams, will closely collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance organizations as well as product stakeholders. Candidates must have knowledge of major programming languages and scripting languages. Experience with Operating Systems, databases and networking is expected. Knowledge of Software Development methodologies is also required, with special emphasis on unit testing, performance testing and continuous integration.
- Analyzes requirements/designs and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution
- Designs and builds test environments and data sets
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Collaborates and communicates with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0 - 5 years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Major programming language experience (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, batch, shell, etc.)
- Operating System, database and networking knowledge
- Software Development methodologies
- Unit testing and white-box testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing
- Mobile application testing and development
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com