Software Engineer - Salesforce.com
Who we are: Mavens works to elevate healthcare worldwide. We connect people to cures using best-in-class cloud technology solutions. The Mavens Medical Information Cloud is a cloud-based solution used by some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to collect, triage, and respond to inquiries from Healthcare Professionals as well as consumers.
Who you are: Mavens is seeking a Software Engineer to join our product team to drive the day-to-day engineering efforts required to improve our software-as-a-service Medical Information Cloud offering, built on the Force.com platform, Salesforce.com’s platform as a service.
We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong development, problem solving, and communication skills to join us and be part of this exciting game-changing journey!
Why this role matters: You are an integral member of a fast-paced engineering team that innovates in the healthcare industry, leveraging world-class technologies.
- Open development days: every two weeks each member of the team spends a day working on projects that interest him/her, projects that expand skills and knowledge
- Participation in the technology community: we help cover travel and attendance costs for conferences & industry events
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain custom software solutions critical to the workflow of Medical Information call center Agents in responding to inbound requests.
- Write software in a variety of languages & platforms, including Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services.
- Maintain, refactor, and enhance existing features & functionalities.
- Participate in daily stand-ups with the team and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvements.
- 2+ years experience building software or web applications with object oriented or functional programming languages that presented a focus on writing clean, well designed and scalable code
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and takes pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with modern frameworks & languages such as Node.js, React, AngularJS, or Vue.js
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- Experience developing on the Amazon Web Services platform
- Experience developing on the Force.com platform
Working at Mavens - Love What You Do And Make It Matter.
We are dedicated to building a company that we can all be proud of. We come from all over the world and bring with us the passion and skill to solve incredibly difficult problems and a shared commitment to fostering a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and excellence.
- Employees First
- Customer Heroes