Senior Software Engineer (Java)
5+ years of hands-on industry experience in building distributed systems for enterprise or cloud based applications. Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Deep understanding of system architecture, design patterns and experience with large complex distributed transactional systems. Capable of identifying trade-offs and provide risk assessment to stakeholders
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Expert proficiency in Java and at least one other high level modern programming languages like Scala, Python, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with ability to dive deep into complex technical problems.
- Experience in working with large data sets stored in SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with automated deployments and source code/configuration management tools
- Working knowledge of Linux platforms for development and production use
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills for technical and business audiences
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with any of the web-scale technologies like Mesos, Spark, Storm
- Working exposure to CI/CD pipelines and build management within a Cloud/SaaS environments; use of Docker as a delivery package
- Familiarity and working experience with DevOps in coordinating software delivery
- Secure coding and design practices, including threat modeling
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work, while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com