SENIOR QUANTITATIVE TRADER
Who We Are
Geneva Trading is a global propriety trading firm founded in 1999 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our continual focus on strategic expansion has allowed us to grow our global operations to include additional offices in New York, Amsterdam, Dublin, and Singapore.
Geneva is a nimble organization focused on our core strengths: risk management, market development, technological innovation, and alpha generation. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry.
Our offices are comprised of collaborative and entrepreneurial teams that seek to capitalize on opportunities in the global market. We pride ourselves on a culture of integrity, trust, passion, and a dedication to personal excellence.
Surround yourself with the best and the brightest, solve complex problems and accelerate your career by becoming a member of our team.
How You Can Make an Impact
- Identify, maintain, and enhance trading strategies and business opportunities for our market making high-frequency trading (HFT) team
- Analyze trading performance and financial time series data with fundamental statistical theories
- Use systemic and data-driven approach to automate trading strategies
- Financial model construction, back-testing, maintenance and improvement
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technology team to understand, maintain, and improve our electronic trading systems
- Ability to manage risk and detailed knowledge of all risk procedures
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of successful high-frequency trading experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field of study
- Proven interest in monetizing statistical patterns across global markets
- Comfort working within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to write and implement statistical ideas in Python, R, C++, Q (kdb), or related program
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.