Senior Quality Engineer, Mobile
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company and we recently opened a new office in the West Loop! That’s right, Forbes 2018 #1 Most Innovative Company is in Chicago and hiring talent looking to help us grow a new office.
What does our platform do?
At the core, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. Over 75% of Fortune 500 Companies are using the NOW platform. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow cloud services automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, from IT to Customer Service to Security Operations and to Human Resources, creating a better experience for your employees, users and customers while transforming your enterprise.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you will get to do in this role:
As a Sr. Quality Engineer for Mobile, you will be a key member of the User Experience Engineering team driving the quality of our mobile and other products and services to the next level. You will focus on testing our iPhone and Android mobile applications to ensure delivery of error-free functionality and engaging User Experiences to our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest quality testing automation frameworks and tools using Java, Appium, Junit, etc. as well as performing manual testing. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important role in growth of our Chicago UX Engineering team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need some who:
- Works with some of the latest and greatest mobile technologies: Swift, Kotlin, RxJava, and more…or a desire to!
- Experienced participating in all quality activities within the Quality Engineering team including Test Planning, Design, Execution, Review, Reporting and Monitoring
- Highly skilled at building quality into the product leveraging performance and test automation tools such as Appium and Jmeter
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives that focus on software quality and delivery of delightful User Experiences
- Collaborates well with best of breed testers, developers and designers on a mobile platform where you can leverage your customer focused testing and programming skills
- Participates in design, development, and delivery of all new mobile applications
- Contributes in all phases of software development including requirements gathering / definition, product design, development, testing, delivery, and support, etc.
- Wants to help us grow our Chicago office, and join the team leading the charge on the next generation of our platform mobile applications
- Wants to have fun!!
- At least 5 years professional experience in quality assurance or application development
- At least 2 years professional experience in testing mobile applications on iOS or Android- ideal- but a desire to learn mobile
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience w/ a programming language such as Java/C#
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming/Design principles
- Ability to design, develop automated tests on test frameworks such as Appium, Webdriver, Protractor or nightwatch.js
- Experience with database technologies like MySQL and operating systems such as Linux
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.